Saturday, July 30, 2005

monumentally new moment

just started another one
http://compostartist.blogspot.com it has some lbo-talk conversation snippets for starters (from the week before last)

ps: on the 4th of august another blog saw the light:

http://poetpiet.tripod.com/blog includes speculations as to why lycos dumped me.

.. . might it be bycause all my blogs so far shun their blogging software and they were deeply hurt I wouldn't use and/or become a payfordigital space member?

those 2 come on top of 3 earlier blogspot.com sites:
wellbredrock = evening reading
compostartist = cloudy day reading
powdertowell = sunny day (or behind unbudgeably in too bright and unshadable light situated monitor) reading

... .and another 5 places at web-log.nl (posts there in dutch mostly; these pages have the nasty drawback of not allowing discriminate text selection and so the following sites are as good as dead unless they change that):
wwwoord
sjeesasverlostkristallen
gezondverstand
teelteelt
gekkestek

on top of the (pretty much equally) unused possibility to just send me an e-mail (though, for folks who don't know me yet, I'd prefer close collabies in matters like large swaths of landscape nurturing community living).

Anybody know a good name for the 11th and last of my blogs?

pretty-lonely-for-a-dead-on-charismatic? thisblogismylastbet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home